3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHesketh Avenue, Bebington, Wirral
Sold STC £179,950
- Traditional Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Bebington
- Benefiting from Being Sold with No Onward Chain
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room and Well Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Third Bedroom and Four Piece Bathroom
- Generous Sized and Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway, Garage, Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Internal Inspection Essential to Appreciate this Home
Move Residential are delighted to present for sale this traditional bay fronted three bedroom semi detached home. Situated in the sought after area of Bebington this well appointed home offers ideal family living space. In brief the accomodation comprises a hallway, a spacious lounge, dining room and a well fitted kitchen with space for appliances. To the first floor you have two double bedrooms, a good sized third bedroom and a four piece family bathroom. Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and well maintained gardens to the front and rear. A closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6924252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.