6 bedroom house for saleWeld Road, Birkdale, PR8 2AZ
- Outstanding Detached Residence
- Over 5000 Square feet
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms & 4 Shower Rooms
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Courtyard and Double Garage to the Rear
- EPC - D
A superb detached family property with expansive accommodation over three floors plus cellars within easy reach of Birkdale Village and Southport Town Centre. The house has been imaginatively designed to provide comfortable and unusually spacious family living. Birkdale Village is a ten minute stroll away with its shops, restaurants and bars, plus railway station on the Southport to Liverpool line. The property is completely private by virtue of a private drive to the side and a canopy of trees to the front. There is an elevated kidney shaped swimming pool positioned between the house and landscaped garden.
From our Birkdale office turn right into Weld Road and proceed through two sets of traffic lights and the property is then on the right hand side shown by our for sale board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 272976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.