2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRoyal Oak Drive, Selston, Nottingham
- Refurbished Detached Bungalow
- Beautifully presented
- No Upward Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen and Shower Room
- Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Essential
*** MOVE STRAIGHT INTO *** BEAUTIFULLY presented REFURBISHED detached bungalow with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Viewings are highly recommended on this property offering two bedrooms, generous lounge, conservatory, shower room and fitted kitchen. GARAGE & DRIVEWAY ***** NO UPWARD CHAIN *****
A beautifully presented refurbished bungalow offered with no upward chain. Royal oak drive is a popular residential location in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links including junction 27 of the M1. In brief the immaculate bungalow brief comprises of and inviting entrance hallway, generous lounge with a new conservatory to the rear. Recently fitted kitchen with stylish fittings and contemporary shower room. Outside the property offers low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear, the driveway provides ample off road parking and also leads to the detached single garage. This bungalow is ready to move into with no upward chain. Viewing essential.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to side elevation, newly fitted oak effect laminate flooring, radiator and doors to:
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 4" ( 5.46m x 3.15m )
Feature wall mounted living flame electric fire, newly fitted oak effect laminate flooring, fitted floating shelves, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.57m )
Newly fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss wall, base and matching drawer units with feature LED plinth lighting, roll top work surfaces and matching breakfast bar. Built in oven with four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer and space for washing machine. Vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side elevation and uPVC door to rear garden.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.45m x 1.73m )
uPVC double glazed conservatory with heat efficient glass roof, newly fitted oak effect laminate flooring with under floor heating and french doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 3" to wardrobes ( 3.76m x 2.51m to wardrobes )
uPVC double glazed window to front, new carpet, radiator and a fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator
Beautifully fitted new stylish bathroom suite comprising of a vanity unit with inset low level wc and hand wash basin and separate walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and separate hose. Complementary tiled walls, heated towel rail, feature LED lighting and a uPVC opaque window to side
Gardens & Parking
To the front of the property the garden is gravelled for ease of maintenance. The driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to the side of the bungalow and to the detached single garage.
The low maintenance enclosed rear garden is paved with raised flower beds and fenced boundaries.
Garage 21' 10" x 9' ( 6.65m x 2.74m )
Detached single garage with up and over door to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43078680.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.