3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolyhead Court, Middlesbrough, TS6
- SMART FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON THIS MODERN ESTATE JUST OFF CHURCH LANE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZLING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 15 FT SMART KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- MODERN DECOR THEME THROUGHOUT
SMART FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON THIS MODERN ESTATE JUST OFF CHURCH LANE
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZLING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
15 FT SMART KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
MODERN DECOR THEME THROUGHOUT
This beautifully presented family home demands an early viewing to appreciate just how smart and spacious. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, 16 ft. lounge, and 15 ft. kitchen with dining space and a ground floor cloaks/wc, three spacious bedrooms to the first floor and a smart family bathroom, externally the property is situated on a large corner plot with a paved patio, garage and drive to the front elevation. Viewings are strictly via appointment only with Bernadette Harris 01642 464433.
5.08m x 3.43m
3.45m x 2.97m
Ground floor cloaks/wc
5.77m x 2.44m
3.07m x 2.16m
3.2m x 2.6m
White family bathroom suite comprising of a white suite and a Redring shower bath and low level wc.
The property is situated in a cul de sac with a lawn and drive leading to the garage with a spacious enclosed rear garden with a paved patio.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST070122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.