4 bedroom property for saleRipon Way, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6
Offers in Excess of £105,000
- ***REDUCED BY £15,000
- SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DORMER FAMILY BUNGALOW
- ATTRACTIVELY PRICED WITH NO CHAIN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- 16FT LOUNGE WITH COAL EFFECT ELECTRIC FIRE
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH VANITY UNIT
- ENCLOSED FRONT AND REAR GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY
***REDUCED BY £15,000
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DORMER FAMILY BUNGALOW
ATTRACTIVELY PRICED WITH NO CHAIN
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
16FT LOUNGE WITH COAL EFFECT ELECTRIC FIRE
MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH VANITY UNIT
ENCLOSED FRONT AND REAR GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY
Offering for this deceptively spacious four bedroom semi detached bungalow located in the popular Lodge Farm Estate, Eston. This home boasts modern fitted Kitchen and Bathroom and also consists of 16ft Lounge, Four Bedrooms and Dining Area. Externally the property has enclosed front and rear gardens with driveway for off road parking. Viewings are considered essential and arranged by our office.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST070402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.