3 bedroom terraced house for saleStafford Road, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- ELEGANT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE PORTUGUESE MARBLE FIRE SURROUND
- 9FT STUDY & 11FT CONSERVATORY
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH FIXED STAIRCASE TO 21FT LOFT SPACE
- WHITE QUALITY BATHROOM SUITE
THIS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE IS PRESENTED TO SHOW HOUSE STANDARDS THROUGHOUT WITH ELEGANT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE PORTUGUESE MARBLE FIRE SURROUND, FITTED KITCHEN, 9FT STUDY & 11FT CONSERVATORY. WITH QUALITY WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR AND WITH THREE BEDROOMS WITH FIXED STAIRCASE TO 21FT LOFT SPACE. WITH BLOCK PAVED FRONTAGE AND REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AND DECKING. THIS PROPERTIES ENERGY RATING IS D 62.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST080014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.