2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Row, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6
- ***REDUCED BY OVER £17,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE
- 11FT LOUNGE WITH ELECTRIC FLAME EFFECT FIRE
- SPACIOUS 16FT KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN GAS OVEN AND HOB
- BATHROOM WITH A WHITE SUITE
- PAVED PATIO GARDEN WITH WOODEN TIMBER DECKING CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
***REDUCED BY OVER £17,000
THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE COMPRISES; 11FT LOUNGE WITH ELECTRIC FLAME EFFECT FIRE, SPACIOUS 16FT KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN GAS OVEN AND HOB, STUDY, TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & BATHROOM WITH A WHITE SUITE. WITH PAVED PATIO GARDEN WITH WOODEN TIMBER DECKING CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. ENERGY RATING D 68.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST100245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.