3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNormanby Road, Normanby, Middlesbrough, TS6
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS BOTH WITH CAST IRON FIREPLACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND DINING AREA
- SPACIOUS TRADITIONAL FOUR PIECE BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EXTENSIVE ENCLOSED LAWN GARDEN TO REAR
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING WITH DETACHED GARAGE
STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS BOTH WITH CAST IRON FIREPLACE
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND DINING AREA
SPACIOUS TRADITIONAL FOUR PIECE BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
EXTENSIVE ENCLOSED LAWN GARDEN TO REAR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING WITH DETACHED GARAGE
ENERGY RATING -
We are pleased to welcome to the market this very well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated on the desirable Normanby Road, Normanby. The property is located close to local schools, shops and amenities and has many postive features including upvc georgian windows and is warmed by gas central heating. Breifly comprising; two reception rooms with cast iron fireplaces, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area, three bedrooms to first floor and spacious bathroom with four piece suite.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST100347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.