2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrecon Gardens, Eston, TS6
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 12FT LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS OPENING ON TO THE REAR GARDEN
- KITCHEN FITTED WITH A RANGE OF MODERN SHAKER STYLE UNITS, BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM FITTED WITH A THREE PIECE SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
COMPETITIVELY PRICED TO ENHANCE A QUICK SALE. WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BRING TO THE MARKET THIS TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, SITUATED ON THE STAPLETON PARK ESTATE JUST OFF CHURCH LANE. BEING BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT WITH A 12FT LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS OPENING ON TO THE REAR GARDEN, KITCHEN FITTED WITH A RANGE OF MODERN SHAKER STYLE UNITS, BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB. FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM FITTED WITH A THREE PIECE SUITE. DRIVE FOR PARKING. THIS PROPERTIES ENERGY RATING IS C 77
Entrance door opening in to hall with laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator and spindled staircase to the first floor.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKS/ WC
White in colour suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and a gas central heating radiator.
3.84m x 3.73m
With upvc patio doors opening on to the rear garden, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, upvc double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
3.2m x 1.85m
Fitted with a range of modern cream shaker style units, beech block effect work surface incorporating inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in Hotpoint oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Co-ordinating wall tiles, laminate flooring, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window.
3.84m x 3.53m
Upvc double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and a built in cupboard.
3.99m x 2.84m
Upvc double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level wc, wash hand basin and pedestal. Co-ordinating wall tiles, contrasting black sparkle effect floor tiles, gas central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window.
Open plan front garden which is laid to lawn with a drive to the side elevation. The rear enclosed garden is also laid to lawn.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST120163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.