4 bedroom detached house for saleFearnhead, Marton, Middlesbrough, TS8
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- SITUATED ON HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE IN MARTON
- 21 FT ELEGANT LOUNGE WITH ADAM STYLE FIRE SURROUND FITTED WITH A COAL EFFECT FIRE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS INCLUDING GROUND FLOOR STUDY
- 13FT VICTORIAN CONSERVATORY WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT WITH PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH BLOCK PAVED PATIO
- DETACHED PITCHED ROOF GARAGE WITH DOUBLE DRIVE FITTING FIVE CARS
- NUNTHORPE COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
**FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED IN SOUGHT AFTER ESTATE MARTON**
**NO FORWARD CHAIN**
**VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
This spacious beautifully presented detached four bedroom family home is situated on highly sought after residential estate just off Brass Castle Lane situated close to local childrens park/ play area, woodlands walks.. Built by Messers Yuil Homes to there usual high specification. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge and dining room a fifteen foot kitchen diner, ground floor study, conservatory and wc, four bedrooms to the first floor with a modern white refitted bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom. Externally boasting enclosed front and rear gardens with detached brick built garage and double drive.
Viewings are highly recommended and are strictly via appointment only through Bernadette Harris.
Energy rating E 53.
Enter via hardwood entrance door, spindled stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and quality oak stripped laminate flooring.
6.53m x 5.28m
Boasting square double glazed window to the front elevation. A white Adam style fire surround with inset marble and hearth fitted with a living flame gas fire, dark oak effect laminate flooring, egg and dart coving, two gas central heating radiators, double Georgian glazed doors to the dining room.
4.83m x 3.96m
Comprising a range of oak base and wall units with space for breakfast/dining area, one and half inset sink, pluming for automatic dishwasher and washing machine, electric oven and gas hob and extract, hardwood rear entrance door and double glazing rear window, gas central heating radiator.
3.25m x 3.25m
French upvc double glazed doors to the side elevation and patio doors opening to the conservatory.
Fitted with white modern four peice suite comprising of a panelled bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, separate shower cubicle with a power shower, Italian floor and wall tiles with inset border and chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a cobbled paved patio to the rear of the property with a path leading to the rear of the garden and a further cobbled patio enclosed and totally private. To the front elevation is a lawn and perimeter hedge with a drive leading to the brick built garage with power and light.
In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act we hereby disclose an interest is declared in so much as the vendor is the proprietor of Bernadette Harris Estate Agents.
2.36m x 2.03m
Double glazed window to the front elevation, oak effect laminte flooring and gas central heating radiator.
3.96m x 3.91m
Double French doors opening on to the rear garden with a gas central heating radiator and oak effect laminate flooring.
4.45m x 2.97m
With fitted robes, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
White suite comprising of a corner cubicle and shower, wash hand basin with pedestal, low level wc, Italian wall and floor tiles, chrome heated towel rail.
3.58m x 3.23m
With double glazed window to the front elevation, built in robes and gas central heating radiator.
3.28m x 2.54m
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in robes and gas central heating radiator.
2.44m x 2.13m
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, currently used as a dressing room.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST120306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.