4 bedroom detached house for saleFearnhead, Marton, Middlesbrough, TS8
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- SITUATED ON HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE IN MARTON
- 21 FT ELEGANT LOUNGE WITH ADAM STYLE FIRE SURROUND FITTED WITH A COAL EFFECT FIRE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS INCLUDING GROUND FLOOR STUDY
- 13FT VICTORIAN CONSERVATORY WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT WITH PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH BLOCK PAVED PATIO
- DETACHED PITCHED ROOF GARAGE WITH DOUBLE DRIVE FITTING FIVE CARS
- NUNTHORPE COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
**FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED IN SOUGHT AFTER ESTATE MARTON**
**NO FORWARD CHAIN**
**VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
This spacious beautifully presented detached four bedroom family home is situated on highly sought after residential estate just off Brass Castle Lane situated close to local childrens park/ play area, woodlands walks.. Built by Messers Yuil Homes to there usual high specification. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge and dining room a fifteen foot kitchen diner, ground floor study, conservatory and wc, four bedrooms to the first floor with a modern white refitted bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom. Externally boasting enclosed front and rear gardens with detached brick built garage and double drive.
Viewings are highly recommended and are strictly via appointment only through Bernadette Harris.
Energy rating E 53.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST120306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.