3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Normanby, TS6
- MATURE BAY FRONTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESTENDED THROUGHOUT
- LOFT ROOM WITH VELUX WINDOWS, LAMINATE FLOORING AND HEATING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & 18FT KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH LAWNED AND PATIO AREAS
- AMPLE PARKING WITH DRIVEWAY AND BRICK BUILT GARAGE
REDUCED BY £20,000
MATURE BAY FRONTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
BEAUTIFULLY PRESTENDED THROUGHOUT
LOFT ROOM WITH VELUX WINDOWS, LAMINATE FLOORING AND HEATING
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & 18FT KITCHEN
ENCLOSED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH LAWNED AND PATIO AREAS
AMPLE PARKING WITH DRIVEWAY AND BRICK BUILT GARAGE
ENERGY RATING E 54
Presenting to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated just off Eston High Street, conveniently close local shops and amenities. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, 18ft kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor, modern white bathroom suite and loft room fitted with Velux windows and quality flooring. Externally the property boasts enclosed front and rear gardens with pitched roof brick built garage and driveway enclosed by wrought iron gates. This property demands early viewing to be appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.