3 bedroom property for saleSouth Park Avenue, Normanby, TS6
- REDUCED BY £20,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW
- LOCATED IN DESIRABLE AREA OF NORMANBY
- SPACIOUS 23FT OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOMS TO THE GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR
- LAWNED GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR WITH RAISED TIMBER DECKING
- AMPLE PARKING WITH BLOCK PAVED DRIVE AND DETACHED PITCHED ROOF GARAGE
*REDUCED BY £20,000
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW
LOCATED IN DESIRABLE AREA OF NORMANBY
SPACIOUS 23FT OPEN PLAN LIVING/ KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
MODERN FITTED BATHROOMS TO THE GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR
LAWNED GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR WITH RAISED TIMBER DECKING
AMPLE PARKING WITH BLOCK PAVED DRIVE AND DETACHED PITCHED ROOF GARAGE
ENERGY RATING: D57
We are pleased to welcome to the market this beautifully presented extended three bedroom Dormer Bungalow, situated on good sized plot in highly sought after postal address of Normanby. The property has been done high standard throughout and boasts; 23ft open plan living area with Kitchen, Living and Dining Area, 20ft Lounge, Modern fitted bathrooms to the ground and first floor and three Double Bedrooms. Externally the home has block paved driveway with wrought iron gates leading to detached pitched roof garage, spacious lawned gardens to the front and rear and timber decking area for outside entertaining. Viewings are highly advised and can be arranged via Bernadette Harris Estate Agents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.