4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleResource Close, Southbank, TS6
- SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 13FT LOUNGE WITH COAL EFFECT GAS FIRE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GLOSS BASE & WALL UNITS
- 15FT UTILITY/DINING ROOM
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE W/PANEL BATH & SHOWER OVER
- 16FT GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER
- ENCLOSED LAWN GARDEN TO REAR
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
13FT LOUNGE WITH COAL EFFECT GAS FIRE
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GLOSS BASE & WALL UNITS
15FT UTILITY/DINING ROOM
MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE W/PANEL BATH & SHOWER OVER
16FT GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER
ENCLOSED LAWN GARDEN TO REAR
ENERGY RATING C 71.
Welcoming to the market this four bedroom semi detached family home situated on Resource Close, Southbank. The home has many positve features and has been extended by the current vendor to create an extra reception room, garage and further bedroom. Comprising; Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room/Utility, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage and Lawn Gardens front and rear. Viewings can be arranged via Bernadette Harris Estate Agents Eston.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.