3 bedroom bungalow for saleSouth Park Avenue, Normanby, Middlesbrough, TS6
- ***REDUCED BY £21,000
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED ON THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- 23 FT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIRE SURROUND, SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS & SHOWER ROOM
- 3RD BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH FURTHER BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT WITH WELL ESTABLISHED GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT & GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
***REDUCED BY £21,000
*STUNNING THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED BUNGALOW *SITUATED ON THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ESTATE *GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT WITH WELL ESTABLISHED GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE & REAR *ENERGY RATING E 48
This deceptively spacious bungalow boasts 17 ft superb quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and Belfast sink. Elegant 23 ft lounge, Henson conservatory to the rear elevation, two double bedrooms and modern shower room. The 19 ft entrance hall has the "Wow factor" with karndean flooring with edging border and messers Simson craftsman built spindled staircase to the 15 ft 3rd bedroom with quality spacious modern bathroom suite. The well stocked gardens are a credit to the vendor and are not overlooked. Driveway and garage to the rear elevation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.