4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlantyre Road, Normanby, TS6
- NO FORWARD CHAIN HENCE VACANT POSSESSION
- SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXTENSIVE BLOCK PAVED DRIVE AND BRICK BUILT GARAGE
- BEDROOM FOUR WITH EN-SUITE
- WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- BOARDED LOFT
- ENERGY RATING E 50
*Elegant 27ft Lounge/Dining room and a sun room to the rear elevation.
* Superb four bedroomed semi detached family home.
* Extensive block paved Drive & brick built garage and well established gardens.
* En suite in bedroom four & white family bathroom suite.
*Wooden blinds on majority of the windows with sale of property*
*Gas central heating and Upvc windows throughout*
*front and rear composite doors*
ENERGY RATING E 50
This superb four bedroom semi-detached family home has no forward chain hence vacant upon possession. The property comprises of entrance hall, 27ft lounge/ Diner, 15ft extended kitchen leading to the sunroom. The first floor comprises four spacious bedrooms with an en-suite to the bedroom four and family bathroom, Loft boarded with 3 x storage cupboards to eaves, Velux window and accessed via pull down ladder. Externally well-established gardens front and rear with an extensive block paved drive and brick built garage. To view the property please call 01642 464433 or email email@example.com.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.