3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarron Grove, Normanby, TS6
- THIS POPULAR GROVE IS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND BOASTS 16'11FT CONSERVATORY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
- GOOD SIZED PLOT WITH DRIVE AND BIRCH BUILT GARAGE
- SITUATED ON A GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 16'11 FT L SHAPED CONSERVATORY
- 24 FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
THIS POPULAR GROVE IS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND BOASTS 16'11FT CONSERVATORY
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
GOOD SIZED PLOT WITH DRIVE AND BIRCH BUILT GARAGE
SITUATED ON A GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT
16'11 FT L SHAPED CONSERVATORY
24 FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
This deceptively spacious three bedroom family home must be internally viewed to be appreciated briefly comprising of a spacious entrance hall, 24 ft. lounge/dining room, 16'11 ft. conservatory built by Teesside windows, 12ft smart kitchen white in colour, the gardens are spacious to the front, side and rear elevation with a drive leading to the garage. Viewings are strictly via Bernadette Harris Estate Agents 01642 464433
With stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and a built in cupboard.
7.32m x 4.78m
With a feature limestone fire place with a coal effect fire.
3.78m x 2.26m
5.16m x 3.89m
L shaped conservatory fitted by Teesside Windows boasting a self cleaning roof.
3.53m x 3.25m
3.12m x 2.8m
2.5m x 2.18m
White in colour comprising of a panelled bath and shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level WC and heated towel rail, Upvc window.
Enclosed gardens front and rear drive to the side elevation with a birch built garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.