3 bedroom detached house for saleSouthgate, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6
- REDUCED BY £15,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- ENTRANCE PORCH, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR, DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
**REDUCED BY £15,000
**POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
**ENTRANCE PORCH, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN, THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
**GARDENS FRONT & REAR, DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
ENERGY RATING D 55.
Situated on this popular residential location a three bedroom detached residence offering spacious family accommodation warmed by a gas central heating system whilst providing double glazed windows and a security alarm. Briefly comprising entrance porch, 20ft living room with archway leading to dining room with georgian patio doors overlooking the rear garden, fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom/wc, separate shower room. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear together with a single garage.
3.07m x 6.12m
2.16m x 3.68m
2.16m x 3.07m
3.1m x 4.3m
2.64m x 3.12m
2.31m x 3.3m
Separate shower room
Gardens to front & rear with driveway to garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.