5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Crescent, Normanby, TS6
Offers in Excess of
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH SEPERATE GRANNY ANNEXE
- SPACIOUS WELL MAINTAINED GEARDENS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE ELEVATION WITH SUMMER HOUSE AND GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY VIA WROUGHT IRON GATES
- 19 FT KITCHEN WITH TOP OF THE RANGE BUILT IN APPLIANCES AND SOLID OAK STRIPPED FLOORING
- 17 FT LOUNGE
- FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- 14 FT MASTER BEDROOM
STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH SEPERATE GRANNY ANNEXE
SPACIOUS WELL MAINTAINED GEARDENS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE ELEVATION WITH SUMMER HOUSE AND GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY VIA WROUGHT IRON GATES
19 FT KITCHEN WITH TOP OF THE RANGE BUILT IN APPLIANCES AND SOLID OAK STRIPPED FLOORING
17 FT LOUNGE
FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
14 FT MASTER BEDROOM
ENERGY RATING C69
This property has one of Normanby's best kept secrets in Normanby as the garden has been designed and landscaped by the reputable four seasons to the rear and side elevation which has a timber chalet/summerhouse and a large pergola .
The house has an extension which could be used as a granny anexe/self-contained flat and built by messers Stirzaker & Harrison to an extremely high specification the list is endless viewings are essential not to miss out on this property phone 01642 464433
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.