3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSomerset Road, Grangetown, TS6
- REDUCED BY £3,000
- SMART EXTENDED 3/4 BEDROOM HOME
- 13 FT LOUNGE, 18 FT EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 8 FT WET ROOM TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- FOURTH BEDROOM/SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT ELEVATION
- LAWNED GARDEN TO REAR
*REDUCED BY £3,000
Extended four bedroomed family home.
Two reception rooms to the ground floor.
Spacious smart eighteen ft kitchen.
Wet room to the ground floor.
UPVC double glazing .
Gas ch to radiators .
Energy rating C 72.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.