2 bedroom terraced house for saleCresswell Street, King's Lynn
Sold STC £95,000
- Mid-terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Good sized lounge
- Fantastic potential
A mid-terrace house with accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a courtyard.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale Cresswell street, a two bedroom mid terraced house in King's Lynn. This property is perfect for first time buyers or investment. Accommodation comprising of lounge, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a summer courtyard.
Lounge 24' 11" x 12' 2" ( 7.59m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed front door, UPVC window, radiator, telephone and television points, gas fire with back boiler.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, UPVC double glazed window to rear, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, television and telephone points, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator
Window to side, radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Loft access with ladder boarderd out.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 11' 5" into chimney ( 3.38m max x 3.48m into chimney )
UPVC Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone and television points.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 5' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.65m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand vanity basin, low flush WC, part tiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43080396.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.