5 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfield Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £290,000
- Five Bedroom Family Home
- Double Garage
- Lounge/Diner and Study
- Downstairs w/c, Family Bathroom plus Shower Room
- Mayfield School Catchment
Extended five bedroom family home with a double garage positioned within MAYFIELD SCHOOL catchment. Comprising a lounge/diner, extended kitchen, study and downstairs w/c! To first and second floors five bedrooms, family bathroom plus shower room. Viewing is essential!
Extended five bedroom family home with a double garage positioned within MAYFIELD SCHOOL catchment. Comprising a lounge/diner, extended kitchen, study and downstairs w/c! To first and second floors five bedrooms, family bathroom plus shower room. A quick sale is expected so early viewing is essential!
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Wash hand basin, w/c.
Study 8' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.01m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, telephone and internet point.
Lounge / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 25' 9" x 12' 4" ( 7.85m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, two radiators, telephone and tv point, double doors to;
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" max x 11' ( 5.28m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed door and window to rear aspect, recessed spot lighting and sky light, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink bowl, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fitted work surface with space for tumble dryer and freezer under, radiator, doors to;
Enclosed south facing rear garden laid to decking leading to area laid to lawn, door providing access to double garage.
Stairs from ground floor and stairs to second floor landing, smooth plastered walls and doors to;
Bedroom One 15' 7" max x 11' 1" into wardrobe ( 4.75m max x 3.38m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, full length wardrobes with sliding doors, tv point, radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted 'p' shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage under, w/c, extractor fan, shaver point, gas heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed skylight windows to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, in-built storage cupboard with hanging space, spot lighting, radiator. (sloping ceiling reduces head height).
Bedroom Five 9' 7" x 8' 4" max ( 2.92m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, fitted wardrobes, recessed spot lighting, radiator, tv point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, wash hand basin with waterfall mix tap and storage under, walk in mains shower with large rainfall shower head, extractor fan, w/c
Double Garage 22' 9" x 13' ( 6.93m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window, up and over garage door, mains power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43080405.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.