6 bedroom character property for saleKiln Cottage, School Lane, Wrexham
Withdrawn from Market
- Conversion of a Former Grain Drying Kiln
- Built around 1860 in a sought after location
- 5 Beds & 3 Reception rooms
- Sitting room / 6th Bedroom, Studio
- Two storey outbuilding garaging with two room office, walled garden
- EPC Rating D
We are delighted to offer this conversion of a former grain drying kiln as a residential 5/6 bedroom property. The property briefly consists of 5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms, a sitting room with potential to be used as a 6th bedroom or studio. There is also a two story outbuilding garage with an occupation of a two room office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43080465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6550401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.