2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIrvine Close, Taunton
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-detached home
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Well-presented accommodation
- Driveway & garage
- Popular central area
FOX & SONS are offering this well-presented home
Situated in popular Staplegrove, this well-presented home would make a superb first time buy or buy to let investment. Lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory and level rear garden. Early viewing is recommended in this sought after area.
The property is approached towards the end of the cul-de-sac where a dropped kerb gives access across the pavement on to a driveway for one vehicle which leads up to the tandem length garage at the side elevation. A paved pathway leads through the front garden which is laid mostly to lawn, towards the front entrance. A uPVC obscure double glazed door opens into;
Neutrally decorated and featuring side facing uPVC double glazed window and space for display furniture or shoes. A further internal door opens into;
Featuring coved cornicing, radiator, power point, stairs to the first floor and door opening into;
Living Room 13' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 4.11m x 3.25m max )
A well-presented light and airy living room with front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial, telephone and Sky connection points and ample space for a range of seating and display furniture. A large storage cupboard is located under the stairs and the focal point of the room is a marble effect fireplace and hearth with a wooden mantle. A door opens though to;
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
A light and airy space with ample room for a dining table and chairs, tiled effect flooring throughout, door through to the integral garage and power points. The kitchen comprises of a modern range of matching wall, base and display units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated cooker hood. Space and plumbing is available for a tall fridge freezer, washing machine and electric oven with hob over. (gas point behind). A uPVC double glazed door opens in to;
Conservatory 13' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.62m )
Providing excellent additional entertaining space and enjoying a westerly aspect the conservatory has double glazed windows to all sides and a sliding door to the garden, tiled floor, power points and fitted blinds.
First Floor Landing
Featuring a side facing uPVC double glazed window with fitted blind, power points, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and with fitted shelving over, loft access and doors opening to;
Bathroom 6' x 5' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.65m )
A recently modernised attractive bathroom which features rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, radiator, wood effect flooring and partially tiled walls. The modern suite in white includes a flush WC, wash hand basin upon vanity unit with mixer tap and bath with separate mains shower over.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
A good sized second bedroom presented in attractive décor and featuring a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and a recessed double width wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.18m )
A generously proportioned and well-presented master bedroom with two front facing uPVC double glazed windows with fitted blinds, radiator, telephone point and ample space for a wide range of bedroom furniture.
Accessed from the conservatory and enjoying a level plot, the garden is laid to stone chippings at the rear elevation with the remainder laid to lawn providing a relatively low-maintenance, family friendly garden enclosed by high level wood panel fencing to all sides.
Garage 23' 2" x 7' 6" ( 7.06m x 2.29m )
A larger than average garage with integral access from the kitchen and up and over door to the front. Concrete floor, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43082160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.