2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHollow Grove Way, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft
Sold STC £130,000
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- End-Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Bloc Garage
RECENTLY RENOVATED to a high standard, this end-terrace house offers two bedroom accommodation with living room/diner, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, enclosed rear garden and en-bloc garage.
UPVC double glazed door to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, laminate flooring.
Living Room/ Diner 19' 2" x 11' 8" into recess ( 5.84m x 3.56m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.21m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs.
Conservatory 4' 6" x 6' 3" ( 1.37m x 1.91m )
UPVC double glazed construction with windows to the rear and door to the side, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" Plus recess x 9' 9" ( 3.51m Plus recess x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 9' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, telephone point, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, shaver point, tiled splash backs.
Paved pathway leading to the front entrance, lawn area with hedge borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and hedges, paved pathway and two patio areas, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43082199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.