2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Road, Portland
Sold STC £179,950
- Sea Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Character Features
- Private South Facing rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
STUNNING VIEWS: This two double bedrooms character property is well presented throughout and has a added conservatory to the rear, private low maintenance rear garden, views to the sea and countryside and has beautiful period features like wood beams and working fire places.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this Period property situated on the ever popular Portland, the property boasts two double bedrooms, stunning countryside and sea views, lounge, dining room, kitchen, family bathroom, private rear garden with access, fire place, conservatory and is well presented throughout. we are expecting a huge demand for this property so please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Open fireplace. TV point. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Dining Room 13' 10" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Open into kitchen. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Wood flooring. Chimney breast.
Kitchen 12' 9" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 3.89m Max x 2.01m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Asterite sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Large storage cupboard into inner hall.
UPVC construction. Glass roof. Double glazed window to front and rear. Doors to garden. Lights. Tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiling. Shelving.
Bedroom One 13' 10" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to front. TV point. Radiator. Open views to fields. Original feature fire place. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Wood flooring. Sea and countryside views.
Low maintenance. Range of flower beds & pots. Open views. Wall & fence surround. Bark area. Pathway to rear access. Wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43082217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.