3 bedroom apartment for saleGrosvenor Crescent, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master
- Bay Fronted Reception Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Close to the Seafront Promenade
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson invite you to view this rarely available and elegantly proportioned three bedroom ground floor apartment which is located in a favoured position opposite Grosvenor Gardens with the seafront beyond. The property is situated close to the beach, West St Leonards railway station, local bus routes and amenities are close by. The accommodation comprises of entrance lobby and hallway, bay fronted main reception room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three well proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, utility room and a bathroom/wc. To the rear the property affords a private rear garden on two levels, has double glazing where stated and gas fired central heating. Early internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents, Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14'1 x 13'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 14' x 12'7 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'7 x 7'3 -
Reception 1 - 20' x 13'8 -
Reception 2 - 9'6 x 6'4 extending to 7'7 -
Reception 3 - 2.31m -
Reception 4 - 2.54m -
Kitchen - 13'8 max x 12'3 max red to 8'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43083786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26401300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.