4 bedroom character property for saleOld School Road, Guestwick, DEREHAM
Sold STC £450,000
- Offers In The Region Of £450,000
- Detached Character Property
- Outbuildings Including Workshops Barns & Stables
- Two Acre Paddock (STMS)
- Church & Field Views
- Four Bedrooms
- Grounds of 0.9 Acres (STMS)
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four bedroom detached property with plenty of character features and a diverse collection of outbuildings including workshops, barns and stables. There is also an additional two acre paddock (STMS). VIEWING RECOMMENDED!!
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four bedroom detached house with a diverse collection of outbuildings including barns, workshops and stables. The main property sits on a substantial plot of 0.9 acres (STMS) with private gardens and there is also a separate paddock of 2 acres (STMS) included.Reepham School's Catchment Area!!
Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the potential of this property!!
Single glazed door to front, single glazed windows to both sides and pamment tiled floor.
Lounge 16' 3" max into recesses x 14' 1" max ( 4.95m max into recesses x 4.29m max )
Single glazed window front, exposed ceiling beams, inglenook fireplace with pamment tiled hearth, built in cupboards and shelving, telephone point, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" max into cupboards x 18' 7" max into cupboards ( 5.03m max into cupboards x 5.66m max into cupboards )
Double aspect room with single glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear and single glazed double doors to rear garden.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces with one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, oil fired Stanley range (cooking & heating), separate ceramic hob with hood over. Island with worksuface, cupboards and space for fridge / freezer, telephone point, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Utility Room 7' 2" max into cupboards x 9' 2" ( 2.18m max into cupboards x 2.79m )
Single glazed window to the rear, single glazed door to the rear, fitted cupboards with shelving, worksurface, plumbing for washing machine and pamment tiled floor.
Stairs to the first floor with cupboards under, loft access, radiator, fitted carpet.
Single glazed obscured window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and hand held attachment, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 9' 3" max into recesses ( 3.94m x 2.82m max into recesses )
Double aspect room with single glazed window to the side and double glazed window to rear, loft access, telephone point, radiator and pamment tiled floor.
Study 9' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 2.95m max x 3.10m max )
Single glazed window to front, exposed ceiling beams, built in book case, radiator and fitted carpet.
Snug 12' 6" max x 13' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 4.19m max )
Double aspect room with single glazed bay window to front and single glazed window to side, exposed ceiling beams, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Single glazed window to rear, cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 16' 7" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.05m max x 4.29m max )
Triple aspect room with single glazed windows to front, rear and side, exposed beams and brickwork, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 13' 11" max ( 3.91m x 4.24m max )
Double aspect room with single glazed window to side and double glazed velux window to rear.
Exposed beams and brickwork, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 10" max ( 3.05m x 2.39m max )
Single glazed window to front, telephone point, loft access, radiator and fitted carpet.
Single glazed obscured window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and fitted carpet.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway with ample parking, there is also a lawned area with a hedged boundary. Access to rear of property via double five bar gates.
To the rear of the property there is a large patio area surrounded by brick built raised borders with steps leading up into the mature gardens. There are lawned areas separated by borders with bushes, shrubs and mature trees and also a hedged boundary.
Small Workshop 11' 8" max x 31' 4" max ( 3.56m max x 9.55m max )
Brick built with pan tiled roof, two storage heaters, plumbing, light and power.
Large Workshop 10' 4" max x 43' 9" max ( 3.15m max x 13.34m max )
Brick built with pan tiled roof, two storage heaters, telephone point, light and power.
Twin stables with light and power.
Metal and timber frame, corrugated exterior, light and power.
Timber frame, corrugated roof with open front and divided into several bay's.
There is a paddock to the side of the property measuring approximately 0.5 acres (STMS).
There is a paddock measuring approximately 2 acres (STMS) accessed via a bridleway to the side of the property with right of way for vehicle access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43084032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.