3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbotsbury, Orton Malborne, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached House
- Single Garage
- Corner Plot
- Close to Local Amenities
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Semi Detached House
*Close to Local Amenities
Secure PVCu double glazed door to front to:
1.95m x 0.96m (6'5" x 3'2"), textured ceiling.
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling, stairs, door to:
4.00m x 5.98m (19'7" x 13'2") maximum including chimney breast recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, electric fireplace set in stone surround, double radiator, single radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling, secure PVCu double glazed window to rear.
2.97m x 2.49m (9'9" x 8'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, 1½ bowl steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge and freezer, hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with slatted shelving, fitted carpet, textured ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
3.32m x 2.38m (10'11" x 9'10") minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
2.61m x 3.08m (10'2" x 8'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
2.42m x 2.97m (7'9" x 6'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front, Storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
1.67m x 2.07m (6'9" x 5'6"). Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath fitted power shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled and WC tiled surround, PVCu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
5.86m x 2.39m (19'3" x 7'10"). Up and over door with power.
Corner plot, driveway to the front leading to garage. Rear garden is well presented enclosed by brick wall and wooden timber panelled fence, mainly laid to lawn, garden shed, gated side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43086600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.