3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Street, ASHBOURNE
Sold STC £150,000
- Victorian Terraced House
- Three Bedroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Integral Garage and Additional off Street Parking
- No Upward Chain
Refurbished Victorian terraced property within walking distance of Ashbourne Town centre. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom, integral garage and outside space.
Refurbished Victorian terraced property within walking distance of Ashbourne Town centre with its convenient access to the M50 and M1 and M6 links. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, refitted kitchen, three bedrooms and refitted bathroom. An integral garage is accessed at the rear of the property along with a block paved area providing additional parking or terrace.
Access to the property is gained via front door into the hallway leading into the dining room.
Living Room 15' 3" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.65m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Gas coal effect fire in a timber surround with mantle over and marble effect hearth. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, understair store cupboard and central heating radiator.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
A range of wall and base units with a work top over and contrasting tiled splash backs. Stainless steel one and a quarter sink with drainer, gas hob and electric cooker. Space for fridge and double glazed door to the side, leading to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front and cental heating radiator.
White suite comprising: Low Level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and screen. Double glazed sky light and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
'L' Shaped with up and over door, power and light and a utility area with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and housing the central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a gated court yard area. To the rear of the property is a block paved area offering additional parking or patio area. There is also a right of way across the rear to the neighbours property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43088289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.