4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Aidans Road London SE22
- Double Fronted Victorian House
- Excellent Condition
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Possible Scope to Extend (STTP)
- Close to Outstanding Schools
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Situated on a nice quiet residential road, we are thrilled to market this four double bedroom, double fronted Victorian House in excellent condition.
On the ground floor you have the choice of one/two reception rooms or a fourth bedroom, with the main reception leading on to a large modern kitchen/diner with French doors opening up to a peaceful private garden. With the first shower room downstairs, you are then led upstairs to three double bedrooms, two en suites and also a great additional area for a utility room. Finished to a high specification throughout, subject to permissions, there is also scope to add further bedrooms and a bathroom to the large loft space.
Close to Peckham Rye Common, the location is also prime for local shops and Outstanding schools in the area. Regular bus services also run from the end of the road, while Peckham Rye and Honor Oak train stations, both offering the Overground service are close by. A spacious family home with lots of scope for further expansion.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P201623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.