3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSideleigh Road, Bodicote
- A beautifully presented semi-detached chalet bungalow
- Located in a sought after and well served village
- Landscaped garden
- Off road parking
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND GREATLY IMPROVED SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY LOCATED IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, re-fitted modern kitchen, sitting room, bedroom/dining room, ground floor bedroom, first floor master bedroom, large family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, single garage, landscaped garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£255,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail a
pprox. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel under the flyover into Bodicote and take the second turning into Bodicote almost opposite Bannatyne's Health Club which is Weeping Cross. Take the second turning on the left into Molyneux Drive. Sideleigh Road will be found as a turning on the right hand side just before The Post Office and General store and number 14 will be found after a short distance on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BODICOTE lies approximately a mile and a half south of Banbury and within the village amenities include Post Office and stores, three public houses, a primary school, village hall and sports clubs including Banbury Cricket, Rugby Club and 'Bannatynes' Health and Leisure Club, there is also bus service to and from the town centre. Junction 11 of the M40 is to be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
The Property - 14 SIDELEIGH ROAD is a very well presented semi detached chalet bungalow which is pleasantly and conveniently located within this highly regarded village. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and the property has been updated within recent years to a very high standard. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with tiled floor and stairs rising to first floor.
* Pleasant sitting room with a window to the front aspect and a central fireplace housing an Aga multi fuel burning stove.
* At the rear of the property there is a spacious bedroom/dining room with wood effect flooring and sliding patio doors that open out onto the rear garden.
* The kitchen has been re-fitted within recent years to a high standard. It is fitted with oak fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board with tiled splashbacks. There is a free standing range cooker with a large extractor hood over, an integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a large cupboard housing the boiler.
* There are two good sized bedrooms, one of which is located on the ground floor and with the master being on the first floor which is an exceptional size.
* The family bathroom is located on the first floor and is fitted with a smart modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, large storage cupboard, tiling to the floor, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property there is a pleasant front garden and a block paved driveway to the side which leads to the single garage which has light and power connected. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and is fairly low maintenance. It is predominantly paved with well stocked raised flower and plant borders.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43089351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26401509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.