3 bedroom barn conversion for saleRedlands Court, Shotteswell
- An exceptionally well presented stone built barn conversion
- Open grate fireplace
- Double garage
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Tucked away in a charming unspoilt village
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED STONE BUILT BARN CONVERSION TUCKED AWAY IN A LOVELY ENCLAVE FORMING PART OF THIS DELIGHTFUL VILLAGE.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms, bathroom, rural views, oil ch, extensive off road parking, double garage, garden.
<stylerun fontsize=18> GUIDE PRICE £450,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 15 miles
Leamington Spa 14 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a Nothwesterly direction toward Leamington Spa and Warwick (B4100). After approximately 4 miles turn right where signposted to Shotteswell and proceed to the heart of the village. Continue straight on with the village hall on your left and Redlands Court will be found after a short distance on the left. The property will be found at the back on the right.
Situation - SHOTTESWELL is a picturesque and charming little village which is conveniently located approximately 4 miles north of Banbury and approximately 14 miles south of Leamington Spa and Warwick. The village is predominantly made up of period properties and there is a village church. Primary schooling is available in the nearby village of Fenny Compton and secondary school children can attend Kineton School.
The Property - LOWER BARN is a beautifully presented stone built semi detached barn conversion forming part of a small tucked away enclave of three properties. The spacious well balanced accommodation is arranged on two floors and has a range of modern fittings. The elevated position allows lovely rural views to the rear which can be enjoyed from both the house and garden. In addition to a drive providing off road parking space for several vehicles there is a double garage which currently includes a partitioned office.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and dimensions as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally well presented stone built barn conversion.
* Tucked away in a lovely enclave of this charming largely unspoilt village .
* Decoratively well presented and complimented by modern fittings.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Large well lit sitting room with stone open grate fireplace and far reaching views.
* Dining room with window to rear and lovely outlooks.
* Split level kitchen/breakfast room with a modern re-fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances open to a slightly raised breakfast area. Once again there is a window to rear to enjoy the views.
* Three double bedrooms all with lovely far reaching rural views.
* Large modern bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC with fitted cupboards surrounding, heated towel rail, window with tiled sill.
* Oil central heating via radiators and sealed unit double glazed windows throughout.
* To the front a shared access and turning area leads to the private driveway which provides off road parking space for several vehicles and leads to the double garage which has power and light connected and at the side a personal door which currently opens to an integrated office which has been partitioned within the garage.
* Gated side access leads via a path to a storage area behind the garage and to the lovely cottage style rear garden including a delightful paved terrace with wrought iron railings with outlooks over the garden and the countryside beyond. Steps lead down to a lawned area with well stocked flower and shrub beds and a further patio. There is external power connected and taps to front and rear.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band E.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43089354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26401511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.