4 bedroom detached house for saleShepherds Mead, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Under Offer £425,000
2 Shepherds Mead is an attractive family home with high ceilings and double glazing within a short and level walking distance to the town centre of Tetbury.
Set back from the road the property is approached via a driveway with a double garage and parking for several cars.
The main reception rooms are light and spacious with good proportions. There is an entrance hall that leads through to a large sitting room with a fireplace with gas fire and conservatory beyond. Adjacent there is a study and cloakroom.
To the rear is a kitchen/breakfast room and utility area with a door to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with multiple wall and base units. There is a Zanussi oven and grill and a separate four ring gas hob.
On the first floor there is a galleried landing, four bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite) and a dressing room.
• Tetbury is a delightful and historic Cotswold market town, within the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
• The town has a good range of shops and services including a Tesco very close by and other local centres include Cirencester, Malmesbury and Nailsworth.
• Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Cheltenham and Gloucester are the main regional centres and are all within daily commuting distance.
• Junction 17 of the M4 is about 10 miles drive and there are direct services to London Paddington from Kemble Station (about 8 miles), scheduled to take from 70 minutes.
• A good range of sporting opportunities in the area include racing at Cheltenham and Newbury, polo at Cirencester Park and Westonbirt and a variety of golf courses.
• Many pretty walks by the river and surrounding countryside.
The property sits well within its plot, overlooking the pretty gardens which are mostly laid to lawn whilst framed with deep herbaceous borders that are well stocked with mixed shrubs. There is also a stone terrace with a seating area that gets the afternoon and evening sunshine. To the front there is a mature beach hedge and interspersed flower beds creating a welcoming sense of arrival. There is also a double garage and greenhouse to the side of the drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43089440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRN130178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.