4 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Road, Wisbech
- Detached Victorian house
- Desirable road within walking distance of the town centre
- Spacious rooms with character
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms
- Ample parking, workshop, double garage & rear garden
FULL OF CHARM & CHARACTER! This detached Victorian house has it all with 4 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, an en-suite, kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom, ample parking, workshop, double garage and rear garden. Located in a desirable residential road, this is the one for you!
This impressive detached Victorian property is situated in one of the most popular residential roads in Wisbech and is within walking distance of the town centre.
The house offers an abundance of charm and character throughout and includes spacious rooms. The ground floor includes a bay fronted dining room and living room, a fitted kitchen with a pantry, a family room, a large hallway and a cloakroom. Upstairs has four double bedrooms with bedroom one benefiting from having a walk-in wardrobe and bedroom two benefiting from having an en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
The property is situated on a good sized plot that includes ample parking with a side driveway leading to a double garage. The rear garden has a lawn and a workshop. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer, call today!
Dining Room 14' 8" max x 14' 8" max plus bay window ( 4.47m max x 4.47m max plus bay window )
Living Room 14' max x 12' 7" max plus bay window ( 4.27m max x 3.84m max plus bay window )
Kitchen 17' 6" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.33m max x 4.11m max )
Family Room 10' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.18m max x 3.12m max )
Cloakroom 9' 2" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.79m max x 1.93m max )
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.50m max x 4.47m max )
Walk In Dressing Room
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
En-Suite 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Three 14' x 12' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.86m )
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Family Bathroom 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
Workshop 13' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.24m )
Double Garage 19' 5" x 17' ( 5.92m x 5.18m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Take the first turning left into Somers Road and at the junction turn left into Queens Road. Proceed along where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43090593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.