4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Peters Road, Margate, Kent
- 4 bedroom period town house
- Arranged over four floors
- Unique sauna room
- Beautifully presented throughout with a modest rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Floor after floor of stunning features is what you get with this beautiful semi detached period town house.The moment you walk through the front door, which is keyless I might add, you enter a lovely dining room with a bay window which links nicely to the large kitchen, so when you're entertaining guests you will be able to stay part of the conversation whilst cooking up a storm. You also have a handy utility room on the lower ground floor so you can keep all your washing out of the kitchen.The lower ground floor is a real surprise and you can choose a layout that suits you. At present there is a bedroom and home office which could be used as an additional bedroom or living area. The real treat is the fact that there is also a room which would have formally been an outside courtyard, but has been transformed into a greenhouse or conservatory area where there is a sauna and shower, only when you see it can you truly appreciate it.On the first floor is the lounge and a colossal bathroom with a bath and a separate shower, but again should you need another bedroom you can change the lounge into another bedroom. For those who want another toilet, then a separate toilet is located on a half landing between the ground and first floor. Outside you have a good sized rear garden which has a patio and a lawned area for the children to play.
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Room: 15'2 x 12'5 (4.63m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen: 12'5 x 10'5 (3.79m x 3.18m)
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 4: 12'6 x 11'7 (3.81m x 3.53m)
- Office: 11'7 x 11'1 (3.53m x 3.38m)
- Sauna Area: 11'6 x 10'7 (3.51m x 3.23m)
- Bathroom: 11'2 x 9'3 (3.41m x 2.82m)
- Lounge: 17'2 x 11'6 (5.24m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 11'2 (3.84m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'2 (3.74m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 6'4 (2.54m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43090605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15107843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.