1 bedroom flat for saleJava House, City Island, Docklands
- One bedroom (newly completed)
- 6th floor with balcony
- Courtyard views (East aspect)
- 24 hr concierge
- Gym, pool, sauna, steam, residents lounge
- Service Charge: 4.50 per Sq. ft.
- Ground Rent: 500 p.a.
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Developer : Ballymore
- Completed: October 2016
A brand new completed one-apartment (489 Sq. Ft.) with balcony ( 64 Sq. Ft.) perfectly situated on the sixth floor of Java Building, City Island with an Eastern aspect (Courtyard/Communal Gardens).
There’s a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa and treatment rooms, a screening room, outdoor heated swimming pool and communal gardens. Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features , City Island ’s apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge . The apartments have been designed to offer a contemporary, spacious feel that maximises the expansive views and allows each resident to express their own vision for City Island life.
The development is handily placed walking distance to Canning Town Station (Jubilee/DLR lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001D4E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.