2 bedroom cottage for saleMill Road, Wiggenhall St. Germans, King's Lynn
Sold STC £170,000
- Carr stone fronted semi-detached cottage
- Two bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing & oil central heating
- Parking & gardens
- Internal viewings highly recommended!
An attractive carr stone fronted cottage with accommodation comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, shower room and two bedrooms. £1000 Buyers Incentive available - please ask for more details.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale an attractive carr stone fronted semi-detached cottage in the village location of Wiggenhall St Germans. Accommodation comprises of a good sized lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, shower room and two bedrooms. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing & oil central heating with parking & gardens outside.
Internal viewings highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Lounge / Diner 19' 8" x 12' 11" into chimney breast recess ( 5.99m x 3.94m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, shelving and cupboards built to chimney breast recess, feature fireplace, spotlighting, telephone point, built in storage cupboard and display cabinet.
Further built in glass display cabinet with inset lighting to dining area, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator, cast iron fireplace, UPVC double glazed window, further cupboards and shelving to chimney breast recesses.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 11" x 12' 7" extending to 15' ( 4.55m x 3.84m extending to 4.57m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, central island unit, space and point for electric cooker with extractor hood, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, oil combination boiler serving radiator heating and domestic hot water, UPVC double glazed windows to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors to garden, tiled floor, radiator, space for fridge/freezer, archway to:
Built in dresser with shelving, further built in cupboard with power and shelving.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Double sized shower cubicle with electric shower, inset spotlights, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit with matching cupboards, wall tiling, extractor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 11' ( 3.94m max x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, access to roof space, fitted wardrobe.
To the front of the property there is a paved garden with box hedging to the front and a paved parking area with parking for two cars. A gate gives access to the garden which is mainly to the side of the property with a paved patio area, lawned garden and a further patio.
To the rear there is a paved area with oil storage tank, timber garden shed, outside tap and further paved store area.
The property has a certificate of structural adequacy and a copy of this can be viewed at our office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43093398.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.