2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthlands Road, Denham
- Superb Development Potential
- Overlooking Open Fields To Front & Rear
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Space On The Side For Development (STPP)
- Large 74ft Garage/Workshop
- Cul-De Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! Rarely available and offering potential for considerable extension and development (STPP) semi detached family home located at the bottom of an isolated cul-de-sac in Denham which is surrounded by and overlooks farmland to the front and rear. The accommodation currently comprises entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room, impressive kitchen/breakfast room, utility area, two double bedrooms and stylish bathroom.
The property occupies a large wide plot which could be a developers dream as there is tremendous scope to considerably extend/develop. Some additional features include gas central heating, double glazing, ample parking and large 74ft garage/workshop. Viewing is highly recommend to fully appreciate this hidden gem of a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43093749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.