3 bedroom terraced house for saleDuberly Close, Perry, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers incentive
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- 15ft lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 15ft Master bedroom
- No onward chain
- Backing onto fields
*£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
* Two reception rooms
* 15ft lounge
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Backing onto fields
* No onward chain
Entrance door to:
Window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC.
3.24m x 2.6m (10'07" x 8'06"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl ceramic sink with single drainer, space for washing machine, fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, window to front, radiator, partly tiled, serving hatch to Lounge.
4.8m x 3.5m (15'10" x 11'7"). Two radiators, door to rear with windows, serving hatch to Kitchen.
3.9m x 1.8m (12'09" x 5'10"). Radiator, door to rear with windows.
Door to airing cupboard, access to loft.
4.6m x 3.2m (15'0" x 10'0") into recess. Window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
3.5m x 3.5m (11'06" x 11'06"). Window to front, radiator.
2.2m x 3.0m (7'02" x 9'11"). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, window to rear, radiator.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, storage shed. Fully enclosed rear garden, lawn area, fruit trees, patio area, workshop with power and light connected, rear access, backing onto fields.
Front and rear access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43094124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.