6 bedroom detached house for saleMoorfield Grove, Bournemouth
Withdrawn from Market £339,950
- WELL SIZED EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- FIVE/SIX BEDROOMS
- TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER
- DOWNSTAIRS WC & BATHROOM
- UTILITY AREA
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN TO SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- OFF ROAD PARKING
**VERSATILE & SUBSTANTIAL HOME** MK Estates are delighted to offer to the sales market this large detached house situated in a highly sought after area of Moordown, BH9.Offering spacious and well-proportioned rooms throughout, this family home comprises of five/six bedrooms, two/three reception rooms with one having an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, downstairs WC and a separate utility room. Further benefits include: double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and a southerly facing garden.The well sized circa 1920s home is located within walking distance to main bus routes and local amenities, where you can enjoy a range of local shops, cafes and restaurants. The property is just a short drive away from Castlepoint Shopping Centre and also falls into desirable school catchments of all ages making this an ideal family home.This versatile home can be used a large family home, home and income, with rooms for possible lodgers, or can be split up in to flats/or divided to make an annexe. Must be viewed to appreciate the amount of home on offer!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6788937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.