3 bedroom link detached house for saleJackson Close, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
- Stunning linked house in private cul-de-sac
- 3 Bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Impressive kitchen/diner with built-in appliances
- Shower room & bathroom
- Off road parking, garage & enclosed rear garden
Stunning link detached house in a private cul-de-sac. The property is immaculate throughout and comprises three bedrooms, en-suite, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility, cloakroom & bathroom. There is also off road parking, a garage and a fully enclosed garden.
SIMPLY STUNNING! This impressive link detached house is located in a desirable private cul-de-sac in the popular village of Wisbech St Mary. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a bay fronted lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom. The kitchen benefits from having built-in appliances including a dishwasher, fridge, freezer and oven. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with bedroom one boasting a modern en-suite. There is also a shower room with a large walk-in shower, wc and wash basin. Outside provides off road parking, a garage with electric door and a fully enclosed garden including a lawn and patio area. This property also benefits from having double glazing and air source heating! Viewing highly advised!
Lounge 13' 4" plus bay window x 10' 6" max ( 4.06m plus bay window x 3.20m max )
Kitchen / Diner 14' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.45m x 4.29m )
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.29m )
Shower Room 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Garage 18' 3" x 9' 1" ( 5.56m x 2.77m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A47 signposted Peterborough. At the traffic lights turn right over the bridge and then immediately left into North Brink. At the next traffic lights turn left and continue along North Brink. Follow the road round to the right into Barton Road and head towards the village of Wisbech St Mary. Upon entering the village, turn left into Bevis Lane and then right into Jackson Close where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43095267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.