3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCompton Road, South Petherton, TA13
- Private easy to manage garden. Many evenings spent entertaining with the BBQ
- Being able to drive straight into garage from road with remote control door.
- Cooking on the Rangemaster induction hob, so clean and efficient.
- Having plenty of storage in the master bedroom and under stairs.
- The Internal Ham stone features which add to the character of the house.
- Having easy access to boarded loft with drop down ladder.
- Conveniant DIY workshop, full lighting and power.
- Having friendly helpful neighbors, young and old.
- Being able to walk to the local shops and amienities, bus stop around the corner.
- Enjoying the local walks and meeting friendly village residents.
Somerset Country Village - We are delighted to offer for sale this tastefully modernised 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this much sought after and convenient village location, within easy reach of extensive local amenities and public transport links.
This impressive and attractive accommodation is very well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space for both a small family unit, professional couple or downsizing retirees and offers well appointed bedrooms garage, garden, and office.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this village and property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
- Location - Sought after award winning and friendly village, voted in 2011 Britain’s second top place to raise a family. Just 5 mins walk to village center amenities – supermarket, shops, restaurants, pubs (CAMRA pub of the year past 4 years), post office etc.
- Easy access to A303 (2min) & M5 (20min). Towns of Yeovil 9 miles, Ilminster 6 miles, Crewkerne 7 miles,
Taunton 19 miles . North and South coast 40 mins (21 miles).
- Building - Attractive circa 18<sup>th </sup>century ham stone, 18"-24” walls (warm in winter, cool in summer) and extended in 1982. Tastefully modernized all round including recently renewed double glazing throughout (thermal star & acoustic laminate). The roof (tiles and membrane) and loft insulation/boarding renewed in 2013.
- Garage - attached and above average size to accommodate a DIY workshop, remote opening electric roller shutter garage door, was re- roofed in 2015.
- Garden South facing - access via stars and very good size, private, secluded, sunny and landscaped well cared for. Quite
manageable, with natural stone walls and renewed fencing, patio, wooden Pagola, stone BBQ and garden storage shed.
- Central heating - Gas fired throughout.
- Kitchen - renewed in 2012, tiled floor, breakfast bar with added Rangemaster induction cooker, excellent
for cooking, so easy to keep clean. Bonus adjacent sun room at rear.
- Has been our family home since 1979, have raised our family here with many happy memories of village life. Reluctantly selling due to family commitments .
- Property tax = Band ‘C’
Building insurance = £325.19 P/A
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43095444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7ke-bae8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.