2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRushmere Road, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft
Sold STC £145,000
- OPEN HOUSE 20/8/16 AT 11.30-12.30PM
- AMAZING POTENTIAL
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- No Onward Chain
OPEN HOUSE 20/8/16 AT 11.30-12.30PM. WHAT A LOT OF POTENTIAL, this detached bungalow is located in the sought after area between Carlton Colville and Gisleham and offers two bedroom accommodation with extensive enclosed garden, off-road parking and garage. In need of modernisation.
Single glazed double door to the front, tiled flooring.
Single glazed door to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Living Room 10' 11" x 11' 11" into recess and bay ( 3.33m x 3.63m into recess and bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, electric fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, television point, fitted carpet, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 6' x 5' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, Belfast sink with drainer, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' into bay x 10' 11" ( 3.66m into bay x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.33m x 3.25m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted carpet, radiator.
Single glazed window to the side and rear, wash hand basin, bath, tiled splash backs, loft access, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, fitted carpet.
Mainly laid to pave with flower borders and driveway parking area.
Extensive garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, mature trees, shrubs and hedges, variety of plants, summer house, garden shed, access to garage and side access to the front.
Up and over door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43096461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.