3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinks Road, Portslade, Brighton
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY WITH DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- SHORT WALK PORTSLADE STATION
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this semi- detached family home in Portslade. The accommodation is well arranged over two floors comprising on the ground floor of a large living room, separate kitchen and garden room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this semi- detached family home in Portslade. The property benefits from front and rear gardens and a private driveway leading to the detached garage. The accommodation is well arranged over two floors comprising on the ground floor of a large living room, separate kitchen and garden room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room. The house is a great family home with scope to extend and modernise to fit your familys needs.
***Please call the Hangleton office for further information and or to arrange a viewing***
With four large windows, replacement double glazed door, with attractive leaded light stain glass glass panel door leading to;
Spacious hallway measuring in excess of 15 ft, staircase with white handrail leading to the first floor landing, radiator, cupboard door proving access into under stairs storage, door leading to;
Living Room 26' 3" x 9' 9" ( 8.00m x 2.97m )
Bright good sized room with a wide window to front overlooking the front garden, to the rear there is a glazed door proving access to the rear garden room, two radiators, ample space for dining and living areas.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.68m )
With window overlooking the side, with a range of galley style wooden units with cupboards and draws, space for upright cooker and additional appliance, roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel mixer and drainer, eye level cupboards, part tiled and part wood panelled walls, door proving access to the garden room.
Garden Room 16' 4" x 5' 3" ( 4.98m x 1.60m )
Extending the full width of the house and access via the living room or kitchen, two large windows overlooking the rear garden, part glazed door providing access to the outside.
First Floor Landing
Continuation of the painted handrail, obscure glass double glazed window, proving access to all rooms including;
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window, radiator, ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window over looking rear garden, radiator with ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Obscure glass double glazed window, large oversized shower with sliding glazed shower door, with wall mounted Myra shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, and hatch to loft space.
Attractive landscaped front garden, large shingled areas, established planting, pathway proving access to the front door, gate providing access to the rear garden.
Providing off street parking for one car, leading to;
Up and over garage door providing access to excellent storage.
Side And Rear Garden
To the side of the property is a large patio area, hard standing for shed, ample space for table and chairs, extending round to the rear garden with further patio areas,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43096467.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.