2 bedroom property for saleHertfordshire Wing, Fairfield Hall
- Entrance hall with stairs leading up to first floor and down to the dining room and kitchen.
- Cloakroom with white low level WC and pedestal wash basin by Villeroy and bosh
- Lounge 15'7"x14"2" Bright spacious living space on middle floor with large under stair cupboard two three quarters windows and two radiators
- Dinning room 12"2"x10"6" on the bottom floor. Two widows and radiator leading to
- Kitchen 9'11x 8'2" Fully integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and electronic oven /gas hob
- Top floor modern white bathroom with Villerroy and boch bath/shower and low level WC and radiator
- Master bedroom 12'5"x 11'x2" fitted wardrobeds to two walls velux window and radiator
- Bedroom 2. 11'17" x 8' 6" Two velux windows and radiator.
- Allocated parking space. Intercom system and house alarm
- Communal Gardens
MUST BE VIEWED!
Completely unique Outstanding two bedroom three storey apartment in Excellent condition offering spacious living accommodation.
Ground floor entrance via door 8. This apartment offers spacious living over three floors comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, LARGE bright living room with storage cupboard. Down stairs is a separate dining room and fully integrated kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer gas hob and electric oven. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom.
Fairfeild Hall is set within 36 acres of parkland, mature avenues of trees, shrubs and landscaping .This is a magnificent grade II listed Victorian building with an exclusive members gym and award winning restaurant located within it.
Fairfield Hall is within a short walk of local shops and primary school and there is a secure cycle store for the use of all residents. Situated on the Hertfordshire/ Bedfordshire border the property is in close proximity to junction 10 of the A1(M). There is a shuttle service from the gates of Fairfield Park to Arlesey train station, with a links into London Kings Cross.
Local towns Stotfold, Letchworth, Hitchin and Baldock within a few miles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.