4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chase, Norbury, SW16
Under Offer £725,000
- Generous semi-detached house with no onward chain
- Two spacious reception rooms, one leading to dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with ample storage
- Four sizeable bedrooms, master offering fitted wardrobes
- White suite bathroom with separate WC and guest cloakroom
- Incredible lawned garden with patio area and side access
- Conservatory/dining room that opens into the garden
- Paved driveway to front
This fantastic four bedroom house offers extensive living space, with a sunny dining room leading to a fabulous garden, also benefiting from a garage and off-street parking.
Ideally located for the shops, bars, restaurants and amenities of Streatham High Road, as well as Streatham Common and Norbury Park. Transport links include Norbury and Streatham stations (National Rail) with the motorist well served by the A23 and A214.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 991224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.