3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Eston, TS6
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 30FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS WITH LAID TO LAWN AND PATIO AREAS
- PITCHED ROOF GARAGE WITH DRIVE FOR AMPLE PARKING
- REDUCED BY £25,000 FOR A QUICK SALE
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - 30FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW - PITCHED ROOF GARAGE WITH DRIVE FOR AMPLE PARKING - PRICED FOR QUICK SALE - ENERGY RATING F 36
This beautifully presented three bedroom family home is situated in a prime location.
The property briefly comprises of a modern fitted kitchen, 30 ft lounge diner which boast a beautiful feature bay window, three good sized bedrooms and a family modern white bathroom suite. Externally the property comprises laid to lawn gardens with patio area, garage and driveway. Viewing are considered absolutely essential to fully appreciate this fine property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.