4 bedroom detached house for saleStibbard, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of
- A Modern Detached Family Home which has been considerably improved over the years by the Current Owners
- Rural Village Location
- Porch and Hall Entrance, Sitting Room with Log Burner, Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Area and Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and En-Suite
- Beautiful Gardens backing onto Paddocks, Fields and Farmland
- Less than quarter of mile from the highly sought Stibbard Primary School
- An additional property available next-door making this an ideal opportunity for those who want a family member nearby
- The Accommodation extends to 1,905 sq.ft
- Energy Rating: D
"A most impressive detached property offering so much comfort and space, it is a fine example of modern living in a beautiful country setting. With stunning meadow views from the garden too, it's the perfect place to wind down in the company of nature."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43109667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6916922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.