4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Road, Cartland Village, Lanark, ML11
Sold STCM £165,000
- Stunning panaromic countryside views over the Clyde Valley
- Substantial Family living space
- Tranquil rural hamlet location but convieniently close to local amenities in Lanark
- New (2014) Kitchen Extension offering modern kitchen dining area with spectacular Clyde Valley Views
- Cosy log burning stove for those cold Winter nights reducing heating costs
- New (2015) spectacular large family bathroom with huge whirlpool bath for relaxing
- Log Cabin providing external living / entertaining space
- Ample off street parking
- Large sun room extension with views overlooking the Clyde Valley
- Four larger than average bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities. All with ample storage space.
HOME VALUE REPORT £180,000
Stunning four bedroom family home situated in the sought after rural hamlet of Cartland close to the historic market town of Lanark. This beautiful and deceptively spacious house offers flexible living accommodation arranged over three floors with a fully walled garden surrounding the perimeter.
The impressive accommodation extensively extended by current owners offers substantial family living space which is finished to an exceptionally high standard with solid oak doors, skirting and facings throughout.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and bedroom 2 has built in sliding wardrobes with an en-suite cloakroom (WC and sink). The two other bedrooms are good sized doubles with cupboard / wardrobe space.
The main living room is large and open plan with a beautiful stone fire place and top of the range "fire belly" log burning stove. It has French doors leading out into the rear garden.
The second sitting room/ sunroom is large and has full panoramic countryside views from the three large windows and French doors and has karndean flooring.
The house has a new large kitchen dining extension, built in 2014, in a high specification anthracite high gloss finish with red granite effect worktops, glass breakfast bar and LED plinth lighting. It has a pull out larder, floor to ceiling wine rack, an integrated dishwasher, microwave, double ovens, ceramic hob and space for an American fridge freezer.
It features two windows, two large opening velux skylights and the front of the kitchen has large windows with French doors leading out to a beautiful decking area offering stunning and uninterrupted panoramic views over the Clyde Valley.
In 2015, the family bathroom was relocated, redesigned and renovated to a high standard with a walk in double shower, extra large rectangular whirlpool bath, sink and toilet vanity unit.
There is also a separate utility room with sink and space for both a washing machine and tumble dryer and plenty of cupboard and worktop space.
There is a large side garden with ample parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear is a mono blocked low maintenance garden with a large 4m x 3m log cabin which has full electrical services and is currently used as a games room. The exterior has LED soffit lighting to both the house / log cabin and feature colour changing down lighters to the front of the property.
The property also benefits from double glazing and LPG (underground) gas central heating.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43110108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7k2-kroa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.