3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSussex Road, Watford
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Driveway
- Family Bathroom
- Close Proximity to Watford Junction
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Excellent Local Schooling
A remarkable three bedroom semi-detached property with a fabulous garden room on the ground floor, which opens out to the beautiful rear garden. Three sizeable bedrooms a loft room which for years was used as a playroom and a family bathroom.
A remarkable three bedroom semi detached property residing in a prominent position on this highly desirable road to the North of Watford, within close proximity of the Town, Watford Junction Station and excellent schooling. The property has been extended, altered and upgraded by the current owners to a truly superb standard over time, with well presented accommodation throughout. Particular attention must be paid to the fabulous garden room on the ground floor, which opens out to the beautiful rear garden .On the first floor there are three sizeable bedrooms a loft room which for years was used as a playroom and a family bathroom. Outside, the property sits on a generous plot, with a private driveway to the front and a stunning South facing garden to the rear measuring 100ft*. Early inspections are simply essential to appreciate everything the property has to offer.
Lounge 12' 8" into bay x 13' 6" to max ( 3.86m into bay x 4.11m to max )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.33m )
Third Reception Room 14' 9" to max x 11' 4" to max ( 4.50m to max x 3.45m to max )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" to max x 12' 11" into bay ( 4.11m to max x 3.94m into bay )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 5" to max ( 4.04m x 2.57m to max )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Loft Room 13' 6" to max x 14' 6" to max ( 4.11m to max x 4.42m to max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43110594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.